CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Mark has worked at Hastings Deering since 2013. Part of the Executive Leadership team, Mark is responsible for all operational related functions for Hastings Deering in Australia, PNG, Solomon Islands and New Caledonia. His responsibilities include:
- Developing strategy for mining, construction and asset management solutions that deliver world class performance
- Selling, servicing, renting and supporting the complete range of Caterpillar equipment for the Hastings Deering Group across four countries including the regions of Queensland, the Northern Territory, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and New Caledonia
- Driving collaboration and internal and external partnerships and relationships between Hastings Deering, Caterpillar, customers and suppliers
- Leading the Operational team focused on customer outcomes
- Developing and enhancing capability to support the customer base.
Mark has more than 20 years industry experience and has held Executive Leadership roles at blue chip companies, including Tyco International, BHP and BlueScope Steel. He holds several degrees including a Masters in Commerce from the University of New South Wales and has completed The Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School.