Loaded With Power, Technology and Operator Features
The industry standard continues to roll forward with the Cat® 14 (14M3) motor grader. With a larger engine, improved fuel economy and machine balance, enhanced transmission performance and a range of technology, this machine is ready to excel at your grading projects.
Move more with less fuel
Eco Mode saves fuel while maintaining productivity.
Up to 78% less arm movement
Reduce fatigue from arm movement with joystick controls.
Using Cat® GRADE technologies can increase your overall productivity with better accuracy, reduce rework, and lower costs.
CAT® 14M3 MOTOR GRADER
ADVANCED CONTROL JOYSTICKS
Technology that gets work done
- Stable Blade improves grading precision by decreasing engine speed at 15 percent intervals when machine bounce is detected then increases engine rpm systematically when grader stabilizes.
- Cat GRADE with Cross Slope helps maintain desired cross slope by automatically controlling one side of the blade.
- Optional Cat AccuGrade™ uses positioning and guidance technologies, machine sensors, and automatic blade control to help get to grade faster, easier, and more efficiently.
- Auto Articulation allows you to articulate automatically while steering in tight spaces or around curves, obstacles, and turnarounds.
Move More, Burn Less
- Cat C13 engine meets Tier 3/Stage IIIA equivalent.
- Standard Economy Mode can be turned on to limit maximum engine speed which helps reduce fuel consumption.
- Standard VHP Plus provides ideal amount of power in all gears.
- Standard Automatic Differential Lock unlocks differential during a turn and re-locks when straight for easier operation and improved power train protection.
More Control And Efficiency
- Load-sensing system and advanced electro hydraulics give operator superior implement control and hydraulic performance.
- Proportional Priority Pressure-Compensating valves have different flow rates for head and rod ends of cylinder, so machine responds consistently and predictably.
- Balanced hydraulic flow is proportioned to ensure all implements will operate simultaneously without slowing engine or speed of some implements.
Designed For Operators
- Simple, intuitive joystick controls replace levers, so hand and arm movements are reduced by 78%, helping reduce operator fatigue.
- Advanced Control Joysticks allow operator to control automated grading solutions efficiently and safely without removing hands from the joysticks.
- Selectable blade lift modes – Fine, Normal, or Coarse – allow operator to match application requirements.
- Articulation Return-to-Center automatically returns machine to a straight frame position from any angle with the touch of a button.
Built-In Safety Features
- Factory fitted rear vision camera enhances sight to rear of machine.
- Electrical disconnect and engine shutoff switches are ground level.
- Operator Presence System keeps parking brake engaged and hydraulic implements disabled until operator is seated and machine is ready for operation.
- Hydraulic Lockout disables all implement functions while still providing machine steering control – especially useful while roading.
- Seat belt indicator promotes safe operating habits.
Save Maintenance Time
- Convenient access from the top of the circle to the patented top-adjust wear strips and inserts make them easy to add or replace.
- Shim less Moldboard Retention System uses vertical and horizontal adjusting screws to keep moldboard wear strips aligned for reduced blade chatter and precise blade control.