Precise. Efficient. Built For You.
The Next Generation Cat® 120 motor grader is built for you. From cab to controls, the options are in your hands. Along with better fuel economy and maintenance costs to lower your overall operating expenses.
Up to 15% increased economy
Standard Eco Mode saves fuel whilst maintaining productivity.
40% material savings
Cat® GRADE technologies increase overall productivity with better accuracy and reduced rework.
How does the 120 / 120 AWD Compare?
Motor Graders Cat 120 / 120 AWDOperating Weight15,824kgNet Power104kW (139hp)Moldboard Width3.7m (12ft)SELECTED MODEL
Motor Graders Cat 140Operating Weight18,400kgNet Power136kW (183hp)Moldboard Width3.7m
Motor Graders Cat 150 / 150 AWDOperating Weight18,991kgNet Power136-174kW (183-237hp)Moldboard Width4.3m (14ft)
DESIGNED FOR YOUR NEEDS
ADVANCED CONTROL OPTIONS
CAT GRADE WITH CROSS SLOPE
Technology that gets work done
- Next generation motor graders offer updated GRADE technology on a 203 mm color touchscreen option.
- Use the Digital Blade Slope Meter to get to grade without relying on manual grade checkers.
- Cat GRADE with Cross Slope Indicate for real-time readouts. Also scalable to include automatic blade movement.
- Optional Cat GRADE Attachment Ready Option (ARO) gives connections to add grade control technologies.
- Optional Stable Blade senses blade bounce before you to reduce manual throttle use and site rework.
- Improve jobsite efficiency and lower operating costs with location data, machine hours, fuel usage, productivity, idle time, diagnostic codes, and other machine data on demand. Contact Hastings Deering to learn how.
Move More With Less Fuel
- Get to work with balanced weight and power in the Cat C7.1 engine.
- Increase your fuel economy up to 15% with the standard ECO mode.
- Cat GRADE technology helps you get to the target grade in fewer passes.
- The powershift transmission works hard with machine balance to ensure drawbar power to the ground.
- Power train components are specifically made to be rebuilt.
Options To Meet Your Needs
- Improve your machine balance with the counterweight or push block for increased performance and efficiency.
- Ripper and scarifier options are available to assist with grading hardened ground.
- The front lift group option is ready for attachments like the straight or front blade.
- For more road coverage, add a moldboard extension to add 605 mm.
Designed For Operators
- Choose your cab comfort level with standard, comfort plus, and premium plus options.
- No matter how bright it gets, view machine details from fuel levels to GRADE technology options and machine alerts with a 203 mm anti-glare color touchscreen.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth™ or auxiliary cord option; listen to music or podcasts during your workday.
- Decrease clutter with more storage areas in the cab.
- High capacity Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system dehumidifies and pressurizes the cab, circulates fresh air, seals out dust and keeps windows clear from fogging.
- With the auto-controlled climate option, you can set your ideal temperature.
- Easily add a radio to the cab using the built-in mounting location.
- Keep your phone charged with the optional USB charging port along with a spot designed to hold your phone.
Built-In Safety Features
- Factory fitted rear camera with dedicated display to view your surroundings and ensure a safe work environment.
- The heated lens keeps the rearview camera clear.
- In the event of an engine stall, count on the secondary steering system to automatically stop the machine safely.
- Three points of contact when entering/exiting the machine with strategically placed walkways and grab rails.
- Ground level engine shut-off switch stops all fuel to the engine when activated and shuts down the machine.
- See the rear of your machine with connecting windows.
- Work past sundown using the LED light option for increased night time visibility.
- Keep your work site safer with Cat GRADE technology reducing the need for manual grade checking.
Save Maintenance Time
- Filters, such as fuel, engine air, and oil filters, are grouped together for easy access.
- Be more environmentally friendly with the next generation filters providing up to 15% reduced filtration costs.
- Maintain roads with the standard drawbar circle moldboard with hardened circle teeth for increased durability.
- For tight finish grading with top adjust drawbar for applications that require maximum accuracy, it offers up to 45 percent reduction in maintenance cost over the standard arrangement.
- Hydraulic brakes are well oiled to keep them maintenance free.
- Lower costly repairs to your circle and pinion with the Circle Saver.