NEXT GENERATION EXCAVATORS
THE FUTURE IS HERE
Raising the bar for efficiency and boasting the industry’s highest level of standard-equipped technology. Cat Excavators now deliver more choices and lower operating costs in the 20-tonne size class.
The Cat 323 excavator has the speed, efficiency, and power for your heavy-duty applications requiring maximum productivity. You get built-in Cat GRADE with 2D, Grade Assist, and Payload as standard equipment right from the factory, boosting your operator efficiency by up to 45%. Combine these features with a new cab, longer maintenance intervals and reduced fuel consumption that lower maintenance costs by up to 15% and fuel consumption by up to 20% and you have an absolutely low-cost-per-unit-of-production excavator built for your heavy-duty applications.
Save money and transport time with one rugged machine for land clearing, digging, grading, truck loading, slope work and more. Crawler loaders give you reduced ground pressure and better traction so you can start the job earlier and work longer in soft underfoot conditions. Purpose-built Waste Handler, Ship Hold and Partial Steel Mill configurations stand up to the toughest applications. This new generation of Cat® Track Loaders brings you all of this, plus improved performance and fuel efficiency.
- 953K uses 10-25 percent less fuel per hour than the previous model.*
- Optional Performance Series bucket helps you move up to 10 percent more material per hour.
- Efficient use of Diesel Exhaust Fluid(1) – typically 2.5-3 percent of fuel consumption – provides excellent overall fluid efficiency.
- Smoother implement and steering response, and improved steering performance over the previous model.*
- Features like load sensing hydraulics and position sensing cylinders offer precise, responsive performance.
- Cat C7.1 ACERT™ engine delivers power and fast response when the machine is under load.
- Reduced engine noise* – quieter for the operator and others around the work site.
- Steel track undercarriage allows you to work in wet, soft, or sensitive underfoot conditions.
- Finish jobs in less time – track loaders can often start the job earlier and work longer than other machines due to their lower ground pressure and increased traction.
- Quick Coupler Ready – Fusion™ Quick Coupler option allows easy use of forks, buckets, etc. from wheel loaders and other Fusion compatible machines.
EASE OF OPERATION
- Choose either joystick or two-lever implement controls to match operator preference or application.
- Speed/steering controls available as either a joystick or as V-lever and foot pedals.
- Updated cab offers operator comforts like suspension seat, adjustable armrests and controls, and an improved air conditioning system.
- Excellent visibility to the bucket and all around the machine enhances safety and helps operators work more confidently.
- Handles and steps help operators climb on and off the machine more easily, from the front or the back of the tracks.
- Set implement response – fine, normal, coarse – to match operator preference or application.
- Emissions reduction technology(1) is designed to be transparent to the operator.
- Integrated diagnostics show operators on-board pressure readings for faster service.
- Tilt cab and convenient service access points for easier maintenance and repair.
- Demand fan provides efficient cooling plus easy fold-down service access.
- Remote monitoring with Product Link™/VisionLink® helps you manage your fleet more effectively and profitably.
When it comes to making room for new ideas, you make it happen.
That's why Hastings Deering offer a full range of equipment dedicated to your drive for high productivity and safety. Hydraulic excavators that help recover the full value of onsite commodities. Multi-processors, shears and hammers that add extra capability to your fleet. And a variety of tractors, loaders and trucks to speed the clean-up.
So you can get started on your next success story.
Providing the highest level of repair cost protection available, our Equipment Protection Plans protect you for the long haul. Wrapping around the factory warranty to safeguard your investment beyond the standard period.
With more branches, expert technicians on the road, genuine Cat parts and the largest service footprint, we are committed to delivering unrivaled support to our customers, where-ever you are, when-ever you need us.
Finance & Insurance
Hastings Deering can provide a range of tailored finance and insurance solutions to meet the specific needs of your business, its cash flow and profit projections. Helping you get the most out of your investment.