MOVE MORE WITH LESS FUEL
- The excavator is 5 percent more fuel efficient than the 336F in similar applications.
- The C7.1 engine can run on biodiesel up to B20 and meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V, and Japan 2014 emission standards.
- Match the excavator to the job with two power modes. Smart mode automatically matches engine and hydraulic power to digging conditions, providing max power when needed and reducing power when it isn’t to help save fuel.
- The advanced hydraulic system provides the optimum balance of power and efficiency while giving you the control you need for precise digging requirements.
- Valve priority puts hydraulic pressure and flow where you command it to go for fast light-to medium-load cycle times.
- Advansys™ bucket tips increase penetration and improve cycle times.Tip changes can be done quickly with a simple lug wrench instead of a hammer or special tool, improving safety and uptime.
- Add auxiliary hydraulics to do more work with various Cat attachments.
- Product Link™ comes standard so you can remotely monitor machine health, location, hours, and fuel consumption on demand through the VisionLink® online interface.
Bore 105mm Displacement 7.1l Engine Model Cat C7.1 Engine Power - ISO 14396 195kW Net Power - ISO 9249 195kW Stroke 135mmHydraulic System
Main System - Maximum Flow 559 l/min (148 gal/min) Maximum Pressure - Equipment 35000kPa Maximum Pressure - Swing 28000kPa Maximum Pressure - Travel 35000kPaSwing Mechanism
Maximum Swing Torque 137kN·m Swing Speed 8.74r/minWeights
Operating Weight 33900kgService Refill Capacities
Cooling System 19l Engine Oil 20l Final Drive - Each 8l Fuel Tank Capacity 600l Hydraulic System - Including Tank 373l Hydraulic Tank 161l Swing Drive - Each 18lDimensions
Boom Reach 6.5 m (21'4") Bucket HD 1.88 m³ (2.46 yd³) Counterweight Clearance 1250mm Ground Clearance 510mm Handrail Height 3160mm Shipping Height - Top of Cab 3170mm Shipping Length 11170mm Stick Reach 3.2 m (10'6") Tail Swing Radius 3530mm Track Gauge 2590mm Track Length 4590mm Track Length to Center of Rollers 3610mm Transport Width 3190mmWorking Ranges & Forces
Boom Reach 6.5 m (21'4") Bucket HD 1.88 m³ (2.46 yd³) Bucket Digging Force - ISO 197kN Maximum Cutting Height 10300mm Maximum Depth Cut for 2440 mm (8 ft) Level Bottom 7360mm Maximum Digging Depth 7520mm Maximum Loading Height 7080mm Maximum Reach at Ground Level 11050mm Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth 5660mm Minimum Loading Height 2580mm Stick Reach 3.2 m (10'6") Stick Digging Force - ISO 148kN
How does the 336 GC Compare?
Excavators Cat 336 GCOperating Weight36,500 kgPower204 kWWidth3,290 mmSELECTED MODEL
Excavators Cat 335Operating Weight34,334kgPower152kW (206.6hp)Width3,190mm
Excavators Cat 336Operating Weight37,200kgPower234kW (318.1hp)Width3,440mm