PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
- Use up to 12 percent less fuel than the 330F Excavator in similar applications.
- The C7.1 engine can run on biodiesel up to B20 and meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV, Japan 2014 (Tier 4 Final) and Korea Tier 4 Final emission standards with an after-treatment system that requires no maintenance or downtime.
- The advanced hydraulic system provides the optimum balance of power and efficiency while giving you the control you need for precise digging requirements.
- Valve priority puts hydraulic pressure and flow where you command it to go for fast light- to medium-load cycle times.
- Match the excavator to the job with power modes; let Smart mode automatically match engine and hydraulic power to digging conditions.
- Advansys™ bucket tips increase penetration and improve cycle times. Tip changes can be done quickly with a simple lug wrench instead of a hammer or special tool, improving safety and uptime.
- Auxiliary hydraulic options give you the versatility to use a wide range of Cat attachments.
- Standard Product Link™ collects data automatically and accurately from your assets – any type and any brand. Information such as location, hours, fuel usage, productivity, idle time, maintenance alerts, diagnostic codes, and machine health can be viewed online through web and mobile applications.
Bore 105mm Displacement 7.01l Engine Model Cat® C7.1 Engine Power - ISO 14396 152kW Net Power - ISO 9249 151kW Stroke 135mmHydraulic System
Main System - Maximum Flow 560 ./min (148 gal/min) Maximum Pressure - Equipment 35000kPa Maximum Pressure - Swing 28400kPa Maximum Pressure - Travel 35000kPaSwing Mechanism
Maximum Swing Torque 82kN·m Swing Speed 11.5r/minWeights
Operating Weight 30700kgService Refill Capacities
Cooling System 25l DEF Tank 41l Engine Oil 25l Final Drive - Each 5.5l Fuel Tank Capacity 474l Hydraulic System - Including Tank 310l Hydraulic Tank 147l Swing Drive - Each 10lDimensions
Boom Reach Boom 6.15 m (20'2") Bucket 1658 mm (5'5") Counterweight Clearance 1110mm Ground Clearance 490mm Handrail Height 3050mm Length to Center of Rollers 3490mm Shipping Height - Top of Cab 3050mm Shipping Length 10420mm Stick Reach Stick R3.2CB2 (10'6") Tail Swing Radius 3130mm Track Gauge 2390mm Track Length 4860mm Transport Width 3190mmWorking Ranges & Forces
Boom Reach Boom 6.15 m (20'2") Bucket 1658 mm (5'5") Bucket Digging Force - ISO 179kN Maximum Cutting Height 10020mm Maximum Depth Cut for 2440 mm (8 ft) Level Bottom 7100mm Maximum Digging Depth 7260mm Maximum Loading Height 6940mm Maximum Reach at Ground Level 10690mm Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth 6030mm Minimum Loading Height 2280mm Stick Reach Stick R3.2CB2 (10'6" Stick Digging Force - ISO 126kN
How does the 330 GC Compare?
Excavators Cat 330 GCOperating Weight30,700 kgPower151 kWWidth3,190 mmSELECTED MODEL
Excavators Cat 330 - Tier 4F/ EU Stage VOperating Weight29,000kgPower205kW (278.7hp)Width2,990mm
Excavators Cat 335Operating Weight34,334kgPower152kW (206.6hp)Width3,190mm