Cat® B Series Hammers
GROUND BREAKING DEALS
LOW-MAINTENANCE HAMMERS THAT WORK HARDER AND LAST LONGER
CAT® B SERIES HAMMER DEALS
With free† hammer tools and servicing pack plus a three-year factory-backed warranty^, now’s the time to get hold of a Cat® Construction Hammer. You can also take advantage of 2.49%* finance when you bundle a machine with a hammer. All in all, it’s a great opportunity to improve the versatility of your Cat Mini Excavator.
RELIABILITY AND VERSATILITY
Request a call back
Fill out the form to get started.
Your registration has been received
One of our representatives will be in touch to discuss your enquiry.
CLEVER DESIGN. EASY MAINTENANCE.
- Gas fired design (easy to maintain; minimal parts; easy to recharge)
- Ergonomically positioned hydraulic lines (to optimise serviceability, with housing positioned to protect against force and dirt during impact)
- Internal control valve (controls smooth piston movement; simple design for low failure rate)
- Slip fit bushings (field-replaceable and easy to maintain due to one locking pin; extends wear life)
7 REASONS TO CHOOSE A CAT® B SERIES CONSTRUCTION HAMMER
1. Lifetime value. With 30-40% fewer parts than previous designs, B Series Hammers provide great durability and reliability, with less chance of unscheduled repairs – delivering a level of performance you’d expect from Caterpillar.
2. Common parts. Designed and manufactured to strict Caterpillar standards using many parts common across the Cat Hammer range. This makes accessing repair or replacement parts easier as items are readily available from the world-class Caterpillar parts network.
3. Compatability. Compatable across the range of Cat Hydraulic Excavators, Skid Steers, Compact Track Loaders and Backhoe Loaders.
4. Performance. Cat B Series Hammers are performance-matched to Cat machines to provide the best overall balance between hammer power and productivity as well as protect against unnecessary fuel use or excessive engine wear.
5. Easy maintenance. On-site access to the charging, testing and greasing ports without the need to remove the hammer from the machine, or remove the head bracket from the hammer.
6. Durability. Cat B Series Hammers have bushings that are designed to last 400-600 hours and are field replaceable in around 30 minutes. The lower bushing can be rotated 90 degrees to effectively double the life of the bush. This can be done in the field without the need for special tooling.
7. Sound reduction. Cat B Series Silenced Hammers are fully enclosed with urethane and nylon isolation mounts to provide maximum sound reduction. The mounts are maintenance free and last the life of the hammer.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
*Finance any new B1 to B8 or H35 to H95 Cat® Hammer together with any new Cat® Skid Steer, Compact Track Loader or Mini Hydraulic excavator (models 300.9 to 310) from existing new stock at your participating Cat dealer to be eligible to receive fi nancing with a fixed interest rate starting as low as 2.49% over 48 months. Minimum 10% deposit required. Offer is available to business owners only that hold an ABN and, in the case of individuals, are Australian residents over the age of 18. All applications are subject to credit approval by Caterpillar Financial Australia Limited (ABN 70 006 711 585) (“CFAL”), fi rst ranking security over the machine. For individual Hammer purchases, financing is available at 3.99% over 48 months. Offer ends 30 September 2020.
^ 3 year warranty provides for an upgrade from standard 12 months warranty to a total of 3 years Equipment Protection Program including parts and labour. Warranty details and terms of coverage will be provided by your Cat® dealer. Offer ends 30 September 2020.
† Every new Cat Hammer purchase is provided at no additional cost, a service and maintenance tool kit including: Nitrogen charging kit, Container of Cat® Hammer Paste, Tool and bushing retention pins, 2 tools – 1 x Cone and 1 x chisel cross-cut. Offer ends 30 September 2020.